FireStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FireStory

Welcome to FireStory

2 posters

Luster's GM application

Luster12

Luster's GM application Empty Luster's GM application

Post  Luster12 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:03 am

Full Name: David Yoon

IGN/Account name: Luster

Where do you live?: I live in the United States

Why do you want to be GM?: until now, i have played numerous servers and was once at Mohsin MS wjhich crashed a while ago. Though it was my first time, i enjoyed being a GM. By becoming a GM i want to help this server in many ways.
    There are some things i thuoght of while being a GM at the other server to check on the other users by logging in with diff character to check if any1s going against the policies such as hackings and others. I realized that this was a fresh new server and wanted to help in order to have a great start. I have also won banner contests for MohsinMS, PixelMS(old one b4 it crashed) and KnightStory. I think i can help to advertise this server. I can help with making video to advertise the server. Ive one video contest in MohsinMS(thats how i became a GM). Once again, i think i can help server in lots of ways to attract people and make the server better if i can be a GM.

How long have you played?: I have played KMS (Korean) for 2 years, GMS for half a year and Private servers for about one and a half year.

Any other information you want to add?: I would like to tell u that i will not abuse my power and handle the power i have. If i become a GM, i promise to make the server better.
    BTW, i have the GM handbook which i used for MohsinMS so i think that i am exprienced enough.

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours (i live in NJ) i posted this for u just in case.

PS: I can speak two languages English and Korean, so i can help to attract Koreans and help them as well. I can advertise the server on Korean webs, as u know that korea has most Maple Users.

lol! by Luster! lol!
    Luster12

Luster's GM application Empty i forgot to say something

Post  Luster12 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 am

if this can help, i was main event processer MohsinMS so i think i can do a good job on holding events for this server.
    Jump Quest, OX Quiz, Hide n Seek and a regular quiz.

I can suggest new NPC's for other purposes. (I realized that there shud be more NPC's)
    U can create a NPC island where are the NPCs as i suggested in MohsinMS
    Not only that, but more FM mobs for LVs between 20~120
    and +stat items.
    Luster12

Luster's GM application Empty again

Post  Luster12 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 am

there shud be EXP events whenever the ranking of the server reaches High.
    Like when i reaches top 5 exp event, top 3 , and top 1
    Shynobi
    Admin

Luster's GM application Empty Re: Luster's GM application

Post  Shynobi Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Accepted! Please now register on the forums and PM me your account name for the forums.
    yoonjack12

Luster's GM application Empty I created the account u told me to, its yoonjack12.. i tried it with davidyoon13 as my account but it doesnt work..

Post  yoonjack12 Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:12 pm

I M Luster12. i created the account as u told me so. i did yoonjack12 cause when i created davidyoon13, it didn work somehow.. thanku for choosing me..And did u gie me the GM powers in my account?. i ll go check
    yoonjack12

Luster's GM application Empty Luster

Post  yoonjack12 Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:33 pm

am i just not lv5 GM? i cant us the codes.. and id like to meet u on MSN r something. or in the server..
    Shynobi
    Admin

Post  Shynobi Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:13 pm

duh cus lvl 5 is admin no gm.. lvl 3 is gm...
    yoonjack12

Luster's GM application Empty i cant use the codes from the handbook..

Post  yoonjack12 Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:06 am

am i doing it wrong? the codes from the GM handbook r not working.. or is lv3 GM just cant use codes...

n wat wuz the point of posting LV5GM codes if ur only one?.. i thought i was as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:33 pm